Sunday 11 January 2015

F, H and Z Magazine Layout Designs



In these three magazine cover designs I have used each of the three letter layout techniques. In the first from the left I have used the F layout; following this I have used the Z layout and then finally the H layout. These layouts each give a magazine cover a correct and more professional layout that will do the best for its audience. It will make the magazine I create more appealing due to the layouts and also because of the amount of uses of the main features like titles, images, and text.

Personally, my favourite layout is the F as it leaves plenty of room for a central image and also because it will keep the information on the front of the magazine neat and in order, rather than all over the place like the Z layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment